Saturday, February 21, 2009

IT 111 Week 7 Podcast - Winter 2009

The screen snapshot to the left is for the Newseum and I decided to include in my podcast show notes for two reasons. First, it's a very, very cool web site. You can find the front page of newspapers in the US and around the world and either go to the newspaper's web site or print the front page.

Second, the Newseum web site represents what I like the best about the Web and Internet. It's a resource that would be impossible to duplicate in any other format and it's free. Check it out and tell me what you think.

This week's podcast has a brief overview of the Chapter 7 Assignment. I think you'll enjoy using pseudo classes to make interesting navigation links. And three column layouts using CSS are also introduced in Chapter 7.

Listen to the Week 7 Podcast (3:27 minutes)
Or, if you prefer, read the written transcript. PDF.

I like getting your comments.

No comments: