Monday, April 28, 2008

IT 111 Week 5 Podcast - Spring 2008

This screen snapshot is what I'm calling my "15 minutes of fame" because I'm the featured educator in a newsletter from the software company that I use for making the tutorials and demos for our class. So far, I've been contacted by someone from Ireland and Washington State. I couldn't resist sharing this with you.

This weeks podcast has some announcements and a brief overview of Chapter 4 and Assignment 4. I'll also be producing a special podcast at the end of the week after I attend a conference at Microsoft. Listen to the podcast to find out why! By the way, I'm giving presentations on podcasting and screencasting at the conference. I'm also giving a three hour workshop at a conference in Spokane. So, this is a busy week for me.

Listen to the Week 5 podcast (5:03 minutes)
Or, read the transcript if you prefer. PDF

Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: