Friday, February 22, 2008

IT 111 Week 8 Podcast

I took this picture during the lunar eclipse on February 20th. It didn't turn out too well because I didn't use a tripod but I'm glad I spent some time watching the eclipse.

This podcast has some course updates and information about Assignment 6. I hope everyone has noticed that I've extended the due dates for Assignment 6, Quiz 6, Assignment 7, and Quiz 7. Also, there are come Chapter 6 updates that you should review before you start working on Assignment 6.

I'm ordering online course evaluations that will be sent to the email address that's on file with the college. Visit the Online Student Kiosk to make sure it is correct.

Listen to the IT 111 Week 8 Podcast. (3:48 minutes)
Or, if you prefer, read the transcript. (PDF)

I hope everyone is getting a chance to enjoy the spring-like weather we've been having!

No comments: