Monday, April 23, 2007

IT 111 Podcast #4 for Spring 2007

This week's podcast discusses some of the important topics from Chapter 4, provides an overview of Assignment 4 and introduces the Final Web Site project.

This is a screen snapshot of the Web Worker Daily, a blog I recently discovered. One of the postings caught my eye. It highlighted the importance of allowing one's unconscious mind to work on problems during sleep. There is convincing research that shows the more complex a problem or situation is, the better off we are to sleep on it. This made sense to me as I've often found I needed time to figure something out. Click on the link if you'd like to read more about the research.

Listen to Podcast #4 (5:47 minutes long)
Or, read the transcript if you prefer.

Please feel free to leave a comment!