Monday, April 16, 2007

IT 111 Podcast #3 for Spring 2007

In this podcast I'll explain my communication style, share some of the great suggestions from the first discussion, point out a couple new resources I've added to the course web page, and talk a little about my grading strategy. I'll also include a few tips on Assignment 3 which you'll working on this week.

The screen snapshot above is the main Gizmo Project page. This weekend, I sent invitations to everyone in the class to become a Gimzo member and a few students have already joined. Thanks! Gizmo has a free conference calling feature and I bet it would be an easy way to create a study group. I might even try using it for office hours if enough students are interested.

Listen to Podcast #3 (11 minutes in length)
Or, you can read the transcript if you prefer.

Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments: