Tuesday, January 06, 2009

IT 111 Week 1 Podcast - Winter 2009

The screen snapshot to the left is the National Weather Service Web Site. It's become my favorite way to check the weather - which I've been doing a lot lately. Since we've been having such dramatic weather, I thought I'd share this web site with the class. If you decide to check it out, notice you can type in your zip code or city to get your own local forecast.

This week's podcast has some course announcements and tips about the Intro Assignment and Quiz as well as a short discussion about the communication tools we'll be using this quarter.

I've asked students to login to the Student Information Services Kiosk to make sure they have an accurate email address listed. I'll be sending out important information in email messages and I want to make sure all students get them.

Listen to the Week 1 Podcast (6 mins 32 secs)
Or, read the written transcript if you prefer. (PDF)

Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Thank you for all the clear and concise information.