Wednesday, January 23, 2008

IT 111 Week 4 Podcast

The screen snapshot to the left shows the Seattle PI front page story on online learning which features North Seattle Community College. If you missed it yesterday (1-22), you can read it online.

Anyone for a "virtual office hour?" If you're having problems with an assignment, contact me via email or Meebo and we can set up a time to talk. I'm using a program called Gizmo Project that allows me to receive calls on my computer for a small annual fee ($36/year). We can discuss your problems in real time and work together to figure out how to fix them.

This podcast also discusses my grading strategy and gives some tips for Assignment 3.

Listen to the podcast (4:27 minutes)
Or, if you prefer, read the transcript. PDF.

Is anybody listening? Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: