Monday, October 08, 2007

IT 111 Podcast #3 for Fall 2007

I cannot tell a lie, I'm in London, England now and soon I'll be traveling to Sweden. If you want to keep track of my whereabouts, check out my travel blog at http://www.offexploring.com/jkent20/home. I've been adding photos, videos, and blog entries about the sights I am seeing. I guess you could say this is one of the perks of teaching online.

The screen snapshot shows my travel blog - a free tool that I'm learning how to use. One thing is sure, I'll remember my trip much better with the help of this blog.

I am struggling with the wireless connection here in London so I haven't finished grading Assignment 1 yet. But I will keep working on it.

I've been sharing a YouTube movie with students that gives a great explanation about RSS. I highly recommend that you watch it. It's short but very well done.

Listen to the Week 3 podcast . (5:02 minutes)
Or read the podcast transcript. PDF

Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: