Tuesday, September 25, 2007

IT 111 Podcast #1 for Fall 2007

Welcome to the IT 111 podcasts. I hope you will enjoy listening to them and that they will enrich your experience of this online class. When possible, I'll include a printed transcript so you have the option of either listening to or reading the podcasts.

The image to the left is a screen snapshot of the online orientation for the class. I'll keep it available throughout the quarter in case you want to review any part of it. After the first week I'll place the link to it on the Tips page.

This podcast discusses some of the communication tools I'll be using this quarter (Meebo and Skype) and the three graded assignments that are due on Friday.

Listen to the Week 1 Podcast (3:43 minutes)
Or, read the transcript. PDF

Feel free to leave me a comment, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great podcast, and thanks for the additional tutorial re: leaving comments on a blog - very cool! One small step for most, one large advance for this cyber-newbie!

Anonymous said...

Finally, a blog worth subscribing to!!! Love the page layout and all the useful information - great presentation!

-B